Classification: Senior Manager 1 (Information Technology)
Salary package: Competitive package plus 17% retirement pension
Location: Canberra, with flexible options for the right candidate
Terms: Full time, CDD (4 years)
Job Description : Combined_Recruitment Doc+DP.pdf
- Make a difference in the national mission of our world-renowned university, its students and staff
- Enjoy workplace flexibility and be part of a supportive team.
Under the overall guidance of the Learning Systems (VA) Services Manager, the Project Manager will oversee the creation, execution and review of major Unified Communications and Network focused AV projects aimed at achieving strategic objectives. of the University. To achieve this, the Project Manager will work within a small team, but collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders, including functional ITS teams, colleges, service divisions, management and vendors and external partners, as needed. The Project Manager must meet the client’s time, budget and quality expectations, and must apply the relevant project management methodology in the agreed projects.
ANU’s History: ANU is home to some of the world’s most remarkable people: visionaries, influential leaders, researchers and advocates who create impact and change nationally, regionally and globally. ANU attracts exceptional staff and students and, through education and enrichment programs, helps them achieve ambitious goals and pursue successful careers. Ranked among the top 30 universities in the world, the first Australian university to be recognized at this elite level, ANU continues to be an academic resource for the whole of Australia.
Digital Transformation: We have released our ANU 2025 Strategy and Digital Master Plan, which will see ANU embark on the biggest digital transformation in our history. A transformation that matches our national and global mission. Our digital future will transform the ANU experience for our students, researchers, scholars, professional staff and the wider community and we are looking for great people to be part of this historic journey.
Working at ANU: Our staff enjoy incredible benefits, including
- Family-friendly work environment, including a good work-life balance and an inclusive and supportive culture
- Excellent support for skills development
For more information, please contact Kevin Knox, Learning System Services (AV) Manager, Application Services E: [email protected]
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information on staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
To apply for this position, be sure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter or “pitch” outlining how your skills, experience and approach align with the role and meeting the key selection criteria – max 2 pages.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) that includes the names and contact details of at least two referees (preferably a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees, you can complete them online when prompted in the application form.
Note: The successful candidate must have the right to live and work in this country. He will have to submit to a background check during the recruitment process. A job offer is conditional on satisfactory results.
Closing Date: November 20, 2022